Thursday, November 3, 2011

Who is in?

One evening, I opened the door and entered the living room. As soon as I closed the door behind me, I sensed that someone was there in the bed room. From the living room I could not see any sign of a person. Nothing seemed out of place in the living room either. However, I had a very clear perception of someone's presence.

To play it safe, I assumed that there is a burglar hiding in the bedroom. In order to not startle him I walked about the living room as if everything was normal. I gathered that if the person feels threatened they might attack. Though there was a hint of fear, I did not have the drive to find a weapon.

After few minutes, I gathered some courage and slowly walked towards the bed room. I quickly peeked in and was relieved to find an empty room.

No comments: